“I give you a new command: Love each other. You must love each other as I have loved you.” John 13:34 (NCV)
Whether you are single, planning to get married, or are already married, this verse is a great reminder of how to have success in your relationship. Jesus tells us to love others the same way that He loves us. So, the next logical question is how does Jesus love others? Here are a few examples:
- He was a good listener
- He was patient with others
- He forgave others for the wrong they did to Him
- He loved others despite their faults
- He didn’t remind people of their sins (throw it in their face)
- He was kind even after a long day
- He did His part (what He came into the world to do) even as others treated Him unfairly
Think about the list above. Which of these points will you implement today to improve your relationship?
Share this post with your friends!