But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?” And God said, “I will be with you…” Exodus 3:11-12a (NIV)
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31 (NKJV)
Never underestimate your ability when God is with you. Moses didn’t think he had what it took to declare to Pharaoh that the Israelites should be released. Sometimes in our life we doubt our abilities or compare our abilities to other people. God simply told Moses that He would be with him. When God (the creator of heaven and earth) is with you, who can be against you? Use the questions below to study the verses above.
DISCOVERY BIBLE STUDY METHOD QUESTIONS
1. What captured your attention?
2. Did anything challenge you? Why?
3. What do I learn about God?
4. What do I learn about people?
5. Is there an example to follow?
6. Is there a command to obey?
7. Is there an action to avoid?
8. Is there a promise to claim?
9. With whom should I share this truth?