And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 (NKJV)
You can’t always get what you want, but God will give you what you need. We sometimes wonder why it appears that some people have more difficult lives than others. We hope that they will overcome their struggles and live an amazing life. Maybe their behavior (such as addiction problems) has had a very negative impact on the family. During these times it’s good to remember that God will supply your needs and their needs. Good sees your family dynamic, He sees your stress, He sees what their behavior is doing to the family. God will supply the right need at the right time to bring the best resolution to your family problems. Continue to believe what the Bible says, trust Him for direction, and don’t give up! God will supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Use the questions below to study the verse above.
DISCOVERY BIBLE STUDY METHOD QUESTIONS
- What captured your attention?
- Did anything challenge you? Why?
- What do I learn about God?
- What do I learn about people?
- Is there an example to follow?
- Is there a command to obey?
- Is there an action to avoid?
- Is there a promise to claim?
- With whom should I share this truth?