Thanks be to God for his gift that is too wonderful for words. 2 Corinthians 9:15 (NCV)
Christmas is a reminder of God’s love for humanity. God loves us so much that He sent His son (Jesus) to be born on earth. Jesus lived a sinless life and died for our sins.
Christmas gifts are nice. It’s great to receive gifts or gift cards to our favorite stores. It’s also great to see our family and friends during the holiday season. But none of those gifts compare to the gift that God gave to us. He gave a gift that’s too wonderful for words. He gave us forgiveness from our sins and eternal life through Jesus. Have you accepted God’s free gift? Use the questions below to study the verse above.
DISCOVERY BIBLE STUDY METHOD QUESTIONS
1. What captured your attention?
2. Did anything challenge you? Why?
3. What do I learn about God?
4. What do I learn about people?
5. Is there an example to follow?
6. Is there a command to obey?
7. Is there an action to avoid?
8. Is there a promise to claim?
9. With whom should I share this truth?