So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear? For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:31-33 (NIV)
Maybe you are having a rough week. Maybe you are having a rough month. The important thing to remember is that God sees your life and He already knows what you need. Sometimes, we equate our current condition/problem with God’s presence in our lives. Whether you can sense His presence or not, God is with you and will never leave you. So, don’t worry. God knows what you need, and He knows how to add what you need to your life. Use the questions below to study the verses above.
DISCOVERY BIBLE STUDY METHOD QUESTIONS
1. What captured your attention?
2. Did anything challenge you? Why?
3. What do I learn about God?
4. What do I learn about people?
5. Is there an example to follow?
6. Is there a command to obey?
7. Is there an action to avoid?
8. Is there a promise to claim?
9. With whom should I share this truth?