Let us praise God for the FREE GIFT he gave us in his Son… we are set free, our sins are forgiven. Ephesians 1:6-7 (GN)
We have the opportunity to be set free and our sins forgiven. That freedom comes as a result of the free gift that God gave to us (Jesus). What do you need to be set free from? What is the cause of the worry or stress in your life? Jesus specializes in breaking the chains (mental, spiritual, emotional, etc.) that exist in our life. Today, pray that God would bring freedom concerning the specific thing that worries you the most this Christmas season. Use the questions below to study the verse above.
DISCOVERY BIBLE STUDY METHOD QUESTIONS
1. What captured your attention?
2. Did anything challenge you? Why?
3. What do I learn about God?
4. What do I learn about people?
5. Is there an example to follow?
6. Is there a command to obey?
7. Is there an action to avoid?
8. Is there a promise to claim?
9. With whom should I share this truth?